Monday, May 30, 2011

Manifestation of turmeric and rice on Swamiji's padukas in Vancouver Griha Mandir (home temple)

"May 29, 2011 in Vangroovy Ma Paalin & I were listening to Swamiji'z discourse. When we were done eating; we were closely looking at the Padukas. Waaaaaaow there was a piece of rice close to the shaft of the paduka .. for sure it was a small grain of white rice; soft...LOL..I felt it !! .. I have not cooked rice in long time...such a Feeling of Bliss/Existence .. then we noticed turmeric .. I was feeling cold chills prior;  whether it is related or not I do not know but after all was witnessed the chills were flooding the body then Paalin too was experiencing the chillin' effect of Swamiji'z tangible "taken care" just like he sayzzzzzz .. Heaps of Gratitude to our BELOVED PARAMAHAMSA NITHYANANDA; SWAMIJI"

~ Ma Nithya Hridyananda & Ma Ananda Paalin 






No comments:

Post a Comment


On Nithyananda TV live every evening

Daily Message with Paramahamsa Nithyananda